The Sound of Success
Your voice is the means through which you communicate your thoughts and ideas. To the ears of others, we are what we speak. A vital voice is therefore not a luxury, it is a necessity.
Come and attend this dynamic and lively workshop with Marija Ruygrok from ACCENTS in which we will discuss:
- First impressions: visual, verbal and vocal messages
- How to manage and control nerves
- Developing presence through posture
- The importance of breathing
- Developing resonance to enhance credibility
- Speaking with clarity & articulation
- Its not what you say but how you say it: expression & vocal Tone
- Slowing down and using pause
- Speaking with energy and enthusiasm – confidence sells
- Addressing the issue of accents
The session is highly interactive with lots of opportunity for interactive exercises, questions and discussion.
All middle-management as well as support staff
Flexible and may be between 90 min – 4 hours
Contact Us For A Quotation
Delegates receive handouts with the key concepts.