Your Personal Impact
Being technically good at your job isn’t enough today – strong people skills are also essential. You must be able to communicate, influence and motivate your colleagues and clients to enhance relationships and improve business. Being able to connect with people and win their trust is vital. Many people, however, are left to acquire these skills through trial and error.
What you will learn
- First impressions – how making an impact works
- What is ‘presence’ and how to develop it
- Posture, body language and movement
- Presenting ideas with impact
- Connecting with people
- Behavioural flexibility and personal style
- How to develop your personal brand
- How to influence and persuade
The session is highly interactive with lots of opportunity for interactive exercises, questions, and discussion.
Management and support staff
Flexible and may be between 60 min – 4 hours
Contact Us For A Quotation
Delegates receive handouts with the key concepts.